Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The terms and conditions of this invoice supersede any terms and or conditions set forth in any purchase order written documents by the ordering party.
2) You are responsible for measuring to be sure merchandise will fit.
3) Drivers cannot deliver furniture if someone 18 years or older is not at home at the time of delivery.
4) MTV TRADING P/L shall not be liable to any customers, firm, company, or person in respect of any claim for any loss of profit, consequential loss or damage.
5) All descriptions and illustrations contained in brochures, pricelists and advertisements issued or communicated by, the MTV TRADING P/L to the buyer are for indicative purpose only and do not form part of the contract. Goods are warranted to be normal domestic quality and specifications, are subject to variations and normal manufacturing tolerances.
6) Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our website content, customers, buyers are advised that In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to a display or typographical error MTV Trading P/L reserves the right to cancel or refuse any purchases made. In the event of an incorrectly stated/advertised price where the customer had made a purchase, the customer will have the option to either have their purchase price refunded or have the same amount credited to a store credit coupon for which they can use to make another purchase.
7) MTV TRADING P/L warrants goods and materials to the extent of the warranty of the original manufacturer only and to be free under normal and correct use and service from defects in workmanship. MTV TRADING P/L ‘S entire liability under these warranties (which does not extend to consequential loss how so ever arising) is to replace free of charge any parts of goods which during the period of one calendar year from the date of supply of goods, which after the inspection, are to have been defective in workmanship. This warranty excludes fair wear and tear, damage from inappropriate use, and exposure to noxious or abrasive substances. The warranty shall apply only to the MTV TRADING P/L’S original customer.
1) Delivery and completion dates are approximate only but MTV TRADING P/L will endeavourer to meet the customer’s requirements.
2) Every effort is made to ensure your furniture arrives in good condition. However if your furniture requires service please call MTV TRADING P/L within 48 hours of delivery otherwise it is deemed to have been waived.
3) Our deliveries are to ground floor entrance of the customer’s residence or site. MTV TRADING P/L only uses one driver so it is essential that where heavy or bulky items such as bath or furniture are being delivered assistance is on hand otherwise the delivery may not occur, this is at the discretion of the delivery driver.
1) Special ordered items, custom made items and item that are on “sales” cannot be returned to MTV TRADING P/L unless MTV TRADING P/L has the full agreement from supplier to take the item back. Where the supplier agrees to take the product back a restocking charge of between 25-50% of the sales price will apply. No credit will be allowed on these goods until the company has received credit from the suppliers. Other items may be returned to MTV TRADING P/L provided prior written consent has been given, in which event the customer will be invoiced to cover the cost of transport, administration and restocking 25% of the sales price. In all cases the item (s) must be in unopened and undamaged original packaging.
2) No returns or credits will be accepted or allowed for “second quality” products. no credits will be issued on products where a special price has been agrees upon. No refund on changes of mind or incorrect choice. 20% handling charges on returns.